Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cold water


In the upcoming investigations, I thought I would put my theory to the test that more paranormal activity took place on 4A when a female was present. Bob, Nate, Al and myself ventured to 4A on numerous occasions as the all male investigative crew. We sometimes would get some weird EMF readings and an occasional cold spot, but nothing significant. For those that are new to this, EMF stands for electromagnetic field which is helpful in detecting an unseen presence. I also caught nothing on audio or video which was also disappointing. Well, actually I did catch one thing on video. I caught big Al getting the shock of his life. While investigating the room where we heard the whisper, Al opened the bathroom door only to have a trash bag tied to the door handle float up and hit him in the face. He jumped two feet in the air, passed gas and ran out of the room. I apologized to the ghost for Al's lack of bodily control and carried on with the investigation. I just knew I would have a cursing spirit on the video after all that. But sadly I did not, so I decided it was time to bring back Jennifer Y. to test my theory. When we arrived to the floor, Jennifer did not want to go back in the room where she felt the spider webs previously. She said she just felt uneasy! After we completed our investigation, we stood in the hallway outside the spider web room. Suddenly Jennifer said "did you all hear that? It sounded like water gurgling." None of us heard the noise nor did we find the source. When we replayed the video, to our surprise we caught something right before Jennifer stating "did you all hear that?" It was a man's voice softly saying "the water is cold." The next day if Jennifer was willing, I was going to send her up again. I will tell you about our findings later. Doc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your fans are anxiously awaiting to see what Jennifer finds on her next trip to 4A