Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So very cold


I am sad to announce that Nate has left our facility for other employment close to home. He will no longer be doing paranormal investigations at our facility anymore. He is a valuable member of Spook investigations and will be missed. Luckily, Jennifer M. volunteered to join the team. She wanted to learn about the paranormal and we welcomed her with open arms. Many have asked me what happened with the next investigation involving Jennifer Y. on 4A. Well this is how it went!! This investigation took place in the winter and maintenance decided it was time to cut off the heat to 4A since no one used the floor anymore. I want everyone to know that I never felt cold spots on that floor anymore because the temperature on 4A was quite cool now. Not cold enough to see your breath, but very cool! Jennifer M. attended the next investigation with Bob and I on 4A. While Bob and I were instructing her on how to use the EMF detector, we heard a strange knocking sound coming from one of the rooms down the hall. We did not hang around long because the noise we heard sounded like someone moving stuff around in that room. So we thought the activity might have been human and not paranormal. Later, when we listened to the tape of our brief investigation, we heard a strange laughing noise exactly like what was on the video tape in the spider webs post. The next day I decided it was time to send up Jennifer Y. Big Al was ready to go!! He had now overcome is fear of paranormal trash bags. What I now tell you is what I heard on the digital audio recorder and from what they saw and heard while on the floor. Jennifer Y. and Al were the only ones to make this investigation. I decided that I wanted as few people as possible on this venture. When they arrived on the floor it was very dark and cold. They also heard a knocking sound and it startled them because they had never heard it before! During the investigation they noticed that it was very windy outside and while in one of the rooms a window was rattling due to the wind. So they were able to debunk the knocking sound they heard previously. On the tape, I heard big Al say he was greatly relieved to find out that the noise was not paranormal and Jennifer stated that she believed that the window probably made the knocking sounds I had heard. Then to our surprise on the tape we heard a lady's voice say "I am cold....so very cold". I have to admit that this floor has paranormal activity on it, but I wonder about the other floors that are closed down. I also wonder if the paranormal activity is intelligent or risidual. We have had responses from what sounded like a man and a woman, but the laughter is hard to tell. My team has decided they want to check out the other floors before our facility shuts down permanently. We have always heard CCU was haunted so that is where we will go next!! Doc

No comments: